Online Supervision for Counsellors
I offer online supervision to counsellors and psychotherapists who work with children, young people and adults.
My approach and experience
I offer supervision to trainee and qualified therapists using the Hawkins ‘seven-eyed’ model. My approach to supervision and therapy is holistic and person-centered and I work collaboratiely to promote confidence and ethical practice.
I work with children, young people, and adults. I have completed relevant qualifications and training in all of these areas. I have experience working in:
- traditional setting of the counselling room
- meeting clients in nature
- remote working including voice call, video call, text talk, and email.
My aim is to offer a safe and supportive environment for you to explore your client work. I genuinely love working with therapists to:
- build confidence
- explore inner process
- build awareness
Through curiosity I encourage exploration of both the challenges and the wins! Celebrating is just as important as working through the tough stuff.
The Process of Supervision
Here are some examples of what we may explore together around your client work:
- Ethical practice
- Confidence and awareness
- Details and presentation of client
- Supervisee theoretical framework and interventions
- Client and supervisee relationship
- Supervisee experience
- Supervisee and supervisor relationship
- Supervisor’s process and reflections
- Focus on wider context such as organisation
I offer support around safeguarding and any other urgent support needs in between sessions for all of my supervisees.
- Qualified – 1 hour appointment – £45
- Qualified – 90 minute appointment – £65
- Trainee – 1 hour appointment – £35
- Trainee – 90 minute appointment – £50
Concessions available for charitable organisations.
If you would like to meet for a free 20 minute appointment to see if we would feel comfortable working together, or to discuss your needs, then please book below to arrange a suitable time.